Sunday, July 1, 2007

DONE!!!

Random writings of the goings on at vet school Down Under

What a great experience I had in Esperance. The last week was busy as well. Trying to catch an untame foal..led to her and me getting injured, but we both recovered. I witnessed a cow with tumors getting shot and then we performed an autopsy ( I left those photos out for the squeamish). We had the vet come out and geld one of the horses there which is much different than the cows. One of his testis was retained as well, which made it a bit difficult, but not much.

More castrations for me to perform, I think with a total of 20 under my belt now. I had an amazing time, but I am glad to be back :)

2 comments:

Tayaki said...

i am currently considering transferring to AUS. just finished my 1st year of vet med, and am looking for a vet school in AUS with strong equine. how is murdoch? vs. melbourne? thanks!

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to be a vet I just don't know where to go. I just finished my pre med and I'm waiting for the next step. Hopefully I can get into a good school and start my veterinarian career.

Aaron Carter | http://www.vss.net.au/