Friday, January 25, 2008

Last Days :(

Well, Andrew has gone back and I miss him so much and so does Steve. He was great fun to have around. We succeeded in doing everything I hoped we could and showing him everything I wanted to. He loved going to the Seaview where I used to work and having Absinthe and lemonade and hanging out with my old co-workers and boss. He loved that darn pin ball machine as well. We were able to make it to a Sunday Session at the Left Bank his last Sunday here. I also had to squeeze in Little Creatures for his second to last night and my old Aussie "Family" showed up to meet him. Fatima, Jason, Sam, and Mikey, and then of course Steve, Jarron and Chrissy. Andrew got to finally try kangaroo and he liked it alot. I had a delicious prawn and cilantro pizza I split with Chrissy. Such good times and of course some good Little Creatures freshly brewed Pale Ale.



The next day, and last day was back to the Seaview for the last round of Absinthe and pinball. After that we headed over to Steve's parents house and had a huge dinner and they had a lovely cake for him as well. Thank you Steve, Nicole, Lynn, and Ken for all of your hospitality!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You've been chosen as a winner of the Thinking Blogger Award by Nearly-Dr Ferox.

You can pick up your reward here:http://www.nearlydrferox.blogging4life.com/?p=116