Monday, January 28, 2008

The Thinking Blogger Award!!!


I am so very excited to say I have been awarded a Thinking Blogger award by Nearly Dr. Ferox

I’m told there are rules that go with this award too. To quote Dr. Ferox:

There are rules attached to this award
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Acknowledge this post
3. Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote
**Of course all of these things are optional…it’s just a nice way to recognize your favorite blogs.

So, here are the five blogs I nominate to receive the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ from stinyexoticvet.

1. I Must Be Crazy
2. Nearly Dr. Ferox
3. Naiveterrain
4. Peterinarian
5. Voy al Caminero

1 comment:

Flea said...

HI Stiny, congrats on your award.
I enjoyed reading your blog today and am glad you enjoy Perth, although a bit hot! :-)
Good luck with your studies and Happy sight seeing in Perth.